Wednesday 5 September 2012

Dorobou Neko Solution Time!

I feel honored that I was able to make so many people think hard about the puzzles of Chicky And The Cats: Dorobou Neko :D. But with over a week gone in LudumDare's current voting phase, I guess it's time to add the solutions to each level.

Don't use it for cheating, only as a help ^^!

Level 1:
(using a small shortcut)
Level 2:



Level 3:

There are several levels where you can really ignore the cats by just jumping over them^^



Level 4:



Level 5:

Many players stumbled on this level, but don't get discouraged! There are harder levels ahead :D





Level 6:



Level 7:



Level 8:

In this level, I forgot the solution myself o.O. But by moving the single arrows back and forth a bit, you can time quite well when Chicky is going to pass which field, so he won't hit a cat



Level 9:

This level clearly shows, where I got the inspiration from. As someone said in the LudumDare comments, this game is the Toy Car Minigame from Prof. Layton, and this level is similar to the last level of said game. Though I added a cats, in the original, there were no enemies



Level 10:

This one was just for fun, for adding many arrows at once :D. This is also only one possible solution, if you want to, you can even walk zigzag through all the packages



So I hope you were able to solve all puzzles yourself! Also, LudumDare 4ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment